Thursday, October 29, 2009

Prepping for Trick of Treat

Tomorrow is my work's Halloween Open House and I decided to make some ghostly strawberries. They are dipped in white chocolate and then the eyes and mouths are made with black gel icing. Boo!!!



While I was bringing the strawberries' inner ghosts, these delicious Jalapeno-Cheddar Scones were baking in the over to go with our chicken taco soup that had worked all day in the crockpot.  Thank you Smitten Kitchen! They were so flaky and yummy!



I promised a picture of these awhile ago, but my swap buddy has received her package so now I can share the stitch markers I made her.  I think I like the pumpkins a little more than the witch hats, but both are fun and were fun to make out of polymer clay.



Pictures coming soon of vampires and 80's chic....

No comments:

Post a Comment