Thursday, November 5, 2009

Loving it!

I love coming home to packages, but I had an extra special treat today because I came home to this gorgeous handspun by theurchiness. Check out her blog while you are at it!  You will actually see a  much better photo of this gorgeousness there as well.




I cannot wait to knit it up into something spectacular.  I am thinking fingerless gloves/mitts, but I am open to suggestions.  Recieving this is also inspiring me to get practicing my spinning.  I learned how to spin with a drop spindle this summer, but I have been so focused on my knitting projects I have not played with it as much as I would like.

While visitig etsy to give Brie the glowing feedback she deserves I also came across this gorgeous locket.  Paging Handi-man...oh Mr. Handi-man.  Can you say "Christmas present" with me?


I can see I am easily going to become an Etsy addict.


No comments:

Post a Comment