Thursday, November 19, 2009

Swap Love

I love swaps, especially those I do on Ravelry.  My most recent one was with the Outlander Fans group.  I am definitely one of those people that love to spoil as much as be spoiled, and my swap partner has successfully received her package so I can now share the two goodies I made her that joined lots of bought goodies.

This is the mini messenger bag I made her from 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders.  I wish the picture showed the cables better.  Even with the wonders of felting, they really pop out in person.



I also made her these stitch markers. I like to make them on earring loops that flip closed so they can be moved if necessary or be attached to the yarn instead of the hang on the needle so they do not distort stitches, especially if they need to be placed where there is YO stitch.




My next swap is with the Winter Solstice Swap group and I have already been messaging my partner and spying little goodies to make and buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment