Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sip With Me

I am a tea lover.  There is no way around it.  I have my own little tea shop on a designated shelf in my cupboard.  That's right.  A whole shelf overflowing (seriously, sometimes it attacks you when you open the door) with delicious tea.  I have every type of tea and all kinds of flavors all waiting to complete the next cozy mug and join me on a knitting adventure.  There is a recent addition to the pack that I must introduce you to.  What makes these so special they deem their own mention?  First and foremost, they are hand blended numminess (hey my blog...my words).  Second, they are blended by the lady (and lovely one at that) behind Fall Creek Fibers, Brie.  She recently sent me a few samples to wet my taste buds on and I am loving them.  So far I have tried September (pumpkiny sweet and fall spicy) and Celebration (you have to love a tea with sprinkles in it).  By the way, check out the mug.  I got it on our Oregon Coast adventures in a little yarn shop in Manzanita.  Knitting IS sexy!



While I am sharing etsy goodness, check out these finds I have gathered over the week:

I am in love with this ring, and it has nothing to do with Taylor Swift having her own.

And this necklace makes me think of sweathearts twittering secrets to each other.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for the nice words my dear! Remind me when you next order and I'll send you a free sample tin or give you a credit for something larger. :)

    ReplyDelete