Monday, June 7, 2010

Farm Chicks Show recap


I have mentioned before that I love attending the Farm Chicks Show every year.  It is fun looking at all the booths and making great finds.  This year I decided to show near when it opened the first morning.  I usually wait until later in the day or for the second day to skip some of the most chaotic moments, but I guess I was feeling adventurous Saturday morning.  My greatest finds included some great vintage jewelry.  I found this great necklace/choker....



And this necklace....




My favorite find are these three great bracelets...






I also picked up a spoon ring made with a baby spoon that is perfect for my pinky...

By the way, the other ring on my middle finger is also a new lovely in my collection.  It was given to me by a new friend on Ravelery in my beer lovers group.  It is a beer opener!  Eeekk!  She saw that I was eyeing one and found a good deal so she shared.  Next time I am ready to pop open a beer I just need to flip and ring around and there you have it!  I think it makes a nifty looking ring all on its own too.


My last (literally the last) big find for the day was this fantastic apron.  I love it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment