Sunday, January 31, 2010

Window of Inspiration

I know I have brought your attention to this beautiful shop before and Dahlia has so many lovelies, but today my eye was caught by this locket.


What I love about this locket is that you can make it your own.  The peacock feather is only one of a million examples of what you could treasure in this little window. 

It made me start thinking of what little treasures I would place in it.  I think I would make it my inspiration window.  Maybe one day it would contain a scrap of my favorite yarn waiting for a project.  Another day it could be a magazine clipping to stimulate my creative juices.  Yet another day it might contain a drop from my precious perfume bottle that was my Grandma's scent to inspire me to be the same caliber of woman she was.

My window is full of possibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment