Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Designer...here I come


It's official...I am a knitting designer.  Here I am listed on Ravelery with my fellow designers:


 

I am now working on my second design.  This one is for a cute summer hat as commissioned by a boutique in Sandpoint, Idaho. I walked into the shop with my friend Kerri wearing one of the hats I have knit.  She asked me if I sold my knitting anywhere and when I told her no, she promptly asked me if I would like to sell items in her store.  Yes!  She said she wanted some knitted hats that would be perfect for the spring and summer, so here I am working on the perfect hat in soft 100% cotton yarn.  Don't you love this gray?!?



1 comment:

  1. YAY! Go you! That gray yarn is so silky looking, can't wait to see how your pattern knits up!

    PS Thanks for adding theurchiness button to your blog!

    ReplyDelete